The electronic drain valve is matched with an analog electronic timer and a solenoid valve to realize the automatic discharge of condensed water in the compressed air system. Electronic drain valves are widely used in compressed air system components such as filter separators and dryer air receiver drip feet. The discharge time and interval can be adjusted according to different needs.
● One model for all applications, easy to install, fully automatic, maintenance-free
●Interval and discharge time are adjustable and there is a test button
● pressure 16Bar, a variety of voltage, a variety of interfaces to choose from
● All copper or stainless steel valves, explosion-proof valves to choose from
● CE certification, protection class IP65, insulation class H
● 5.0mm large diameter direct-acting valve, fluorine rubber seal
●Equipped with ball valve filter, separate from the drainage valve, L-shaped structure