1. Gray cast iron, suitable for low pressure valves with working temperature between -15 and +200°C and nominal pressure PN≤1.6MPa.
2. Black heart malleable cast iron, suitable for working temperature between -15 ~ +250 °C, nominal pressure PN ≤ 2.5MPa low pressure valve.
3. Ductile iron, suitable for working temperature between -30 ~ +350 °C, nominal pressure PN ≤ 4.0MPa low pressure valve.
4. Carbon steel (WCA, WCB, WCC), suitable for medium and high pressure valves with an operating temperature between -29 and +425°C. The working temperature of 16Mn and 30Mn is between -40 and +450°C. Instead of ASTM A105.
5. Low temperature carbon steel (LCB), suitable for low temperature valve valves with operating temperature between -46 and +345°C.
6. Alloy steel (WC6, WC9), suitable for high temperature and high pressure valves of non-corrosive medium with working temperature between -29 and +595°C; WC5 and WC12 are suitable for working temperature between -29 and +650°C Corrosive medium of high temperature and high pressure valves.
7. Austenitic stainless steel, suitable for valves operating in corrosive media between -196 and +600 °C.
8. Monel alloys are mainly used for valves containing hydrofluoric media.
9. Cast copper alloys are mainly used for oxygen line valves with working temperatures between -273 and +200 °C.